What to Bring
We will be in a healing environment. As we heal we often have realizations that don’t feel very good. But it’s the process and if you’ve been in personal growth for some time you know the process. It will be no different at this retreat. So, please bring your comfort clothes, shoes, blanket, pillow or whatever it is that makes your feel safe and nurtured.
- There is no dress code; come as you are
- Consider bringing a journal
- Socks are just fine rather than shoes
- Please keep fragrances to a minimum and no fragrances if at all possible
- The Seattle area is known for abrupt weather changes so bring layers